Bloom Technologies Limited is a privately-held Limited company founded on the 2nd of September 2011 with the idea of redefining the standard of ICT services in Uganda. The company was registered with the office of the registrar of companies on 10th November 2011 with registration number 140241. We currently offer various types of ICT related services tailored to meet specific organization requirements.
We are dedicated to providing consistent high client satisfaction by rendering excellent services at competitive prices. Our head office is based in Gulu town at the Post office building to serve our clients in the Northern and West Nile parts of the country and a branch in Kampala located in Kyebando Central to serve our clients in other parts of the country.Mission and Vision
Our Vision is promotion of ICT as a means of transforming livelihoods both regionally and nationally. Our Mission is to spearhead the development of ICT in Uganda, especially among the youth and women.Goals/objectives
Goal 1: Become the lead ICT consultancy firm in the northern Uganda
- Provide demand driven, satisfactory, reliable, and timely service at competitive prices.
- Ensure good quality customer care.
- Ensure efficient marketing and promotion of the products and services offered.
Goal 2: long term financial and institutional sustainability.
- Maintain high moral of staff at work.
- Build institutional capital.
- Build a strong and innovative management and staff
Goal 3: Capture and retain a loyal and satisfied client base.
- Efficient marketing/promotion of products and services offered
- Ensure quality customer care/relations
- Provide demand driven, satisfactory, reliable and timely service at competitive prices
Goal 4: Provide ICT related opportunities that will improve livelihood
- Provide basic ICT trainings at subsidized prices
- Develop partnerships with livelihood improvement focused organizations
- Sensitize the society on benefits of ICT.
Bloom Technologies Limited is a privately-held Limited company founded on the 2nd of September 2011 with the idea of redefining the standard of ICT services in Uganda.
The company was registered with the office of the registrar of companies on 10th November 2011 with registration number 140241.
Bloom Technologies Limited
Main office: Post Office Building, Gulu
Branch office: Kyebando Central, Kampala.
P.O. Box 25393 Kampala (U)